Successful Lead Nurturing
Successful lead nurturing is needed for long term growth in sales. What exactly is lead nurturing?
Lead nurturing is “the purposeful process of engaging a defined target group by providing relevant information at each stage of the buyer’s journey. You want to actively move the prospects you’ve created through your marketing and lead generation efforts, to the point where they become paying customers”
There are many ways to create a lead nurturing campaign. Many companies use a drip style campaign that focuses on prewritten/preplanned email messages sent at certain scheduled intervals to contacts that have expressed some sort of interest in your offerings.
What types of contact should be included in your email messages:
- Info on offering. What are you offering and why do they need it? Make yourself the industry expert on your offering. How has this helped other businesses?
- Urgency. Offer a special or sometime of program that could expire in a certain length of time. Encourage the prospect to save your information. Maybe they are not in the market now for a new product or service but have plans to explore in a month or two.
- Testimonials. Add a small text piece from a happy customer. Make note of how the customer used your product and service and how it made their life better.
- Ask for help. Send out your latest marketing piece and ask for feedback. Offer to answer questions or send the latest and greatest industry updates in your upcoming emails. What would like to read about? How can we help you?
- Call to action. Encourage prospects to contact you when ready!
Plan to send your emails in a timely fashion. Choose every 2 weeks or every 4. Prospects that have a need for your product or services will get excited about your email updates and save for later.
Rich Enterprises Inc has a 3M program that can be used as a drip style lead nurturing program. Our program is used in certain industries but allows our marketing team to reach contacts in a non-evasive manner.
Contact us to learn more. (888)443-5247.
How To Manage A Successful Sales Team
Sales team management takes experience and a game plan. The success of your business depends on a successful sales team.
We have over 25 years experience managing sales teams, with a focus on HVAC appointment setting sales, refrigeration telemarketing, industrial sales appointment setting, mechanical lead generation, oil & gas inside sales, and commercial sales team training.
Contact our telemarketing experts to find out how we can jump-start your business goals now.
Successful Lead Nurturing | Long term business growth | Drip style email program
Never Miss Lead Generation Tips!
Sign Up for News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox