Time is Money
Scheduling tasks and meetings
The average sales person has a to-do list something like this:
1. Warm calls – Continuing calls where you have started a relationship.
2. Follow-up calls – Returning calls to those who have reached out to you.
3. Cold calls – Making fresh prospecting calls
4. Planning – Taking the time to plan new accounts and business for the day week
5. Training – Keeping fresh and abreast of the latest trends
6. Documentation – Making notes of contacts and future follow-up.
With a schedule this tight, how do you keep productive and timely with contacts that are
Here are some ideas:
1. Conference calls – Set up conference calls via Outlook or some other calendar
2. Flexibility– When setting up conference times, be flexible on time slots. We are
3. Be nice. Try to be understanding
4. Signs. All sales people know when they are being “blown off”. Be aware of the signs. If your prospect is not really ready to set up a meeting with you but you insist-chances are you are not going to be
There is nothing worse for me than being late or someone not showing up for a
Are you ready to start your next successful marketing campaign? Contact us to hear more! (888) 443-5247
How To Manage A Successful Sales Team
Sales team management takes experience and a game plan. The success of your business depends on a successful sales team.
We have over 25 years experience managing sales teams, with a focus on HVAC appointment setting sales, refrigeration telemarketing, industrial sales appointment setting, mechanical lead generation, oil & gas inside sales, and commercial sales team training.
Contact our telemarketing experts to find out how we can jump-start your business goals now.
Time is Money | Courtesy is key | Respect in sales
Never Miss Lead Generation Tips!
Sign Up for News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox