Defining sales stages
Each new business prospect goes through specific steps or phases before they become your new customer. Sales stages for most businesses would be similar to this example:
- Phase one – customer indicates a interest (a new sales lead)
- Phase two – Customer is qualified with basic questions regarding their budget and other criteria to determine if they are a suitable prospect.
- Phase three – Specific pricing, customization, and related details are discussed.
- Phase four – Customer makes verbal commitment to purchase.
- Phase five – Written commitment or contract to buy. Sale is consummated.
Defining sales stages is quite simple, but sales phases may be unique to your business and industry. What sales phases apply to your sales process? Visualize the process and then define each specific sales stage.
If we can help with the lead generation phase with our cold calling services, please contact us through our website www.richworldwide.com.
How To Manage A Successful Sales Team
Sales team management takes experience and a game plan. The success of your business depends on a successful sales team.
We have over 25 years experience managing sales teams, with a focus on HVAC appointment setting sales, refrigeration telemarketing, industrial sales appointment setting, mechanical lead generation, oil & gas inside sales, and commercial sales team training.
Contact our telemarketing experts to find out how we can jump-start your business goals now.
Never Miss Lead Generation Tips!
Sign Up for News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox